Fly Killer London
24/7 Fly Killer, Fly Control and Removal in London. Get a free quote now.
Bon Accord Fly Killer -Why choose us
24/7 fly killer in London. We’re available day and night to protect homes and businesses in Greater London.
Bon Accord delivers specialist pest control services and environmentally sustainable pest management. We only employ people who care and deliver excellent service.
Our exterminators can deal with the most stubborn pest infestations safely, quickly and efficiently. Cost of fly killer visit starts from £110.
- Local, experienced and qualified pest control experts
- Staff who cares and deliver excellent service.
- Emergency, same-day availability
- Pest control with a guarantee
What you get with Bon Accord Fly Killers
We guarantee to catch and eliminate any pests you are struggling with in London.
At Bon Accord we offer same day pest control at the best prices in Greater London, with a guarantee.
We build our services around your schedule, so we’ll be there whenever you need us. Our technician will inspect your property in Greater London, block rodent entry points and leave your home completely pest free.
We always work around your schedule. Whether you need someone on-call or a scheduled visit, we’re flexible and can even help with every issue from patching rodent entry points to pest removal, extermination and regular inspections. We’ll always leave your property pest-free every time.
- 24/7 helpline and support: We work 7 days a week,
- Full range of pest control measures:
- Up to 6-months guarantee: We will keep your property safe and pest free
- Humane & Eco-friendly services:
We also offer:
- Dead animal removal: we dispose of rodent carcasses on your property.
- Pest proofing: to protect your home and business from future infestation
- Disinfection: service to remove traces of an invasion, from mouse droppings, bed bugs to bird guano
How To Prevent Fly Infestations – Pest Management
There are numerous things you can do to reduce the number of flies around your property and discourage them from forming nests. For example, many flies will make their way into your home at night through an open window.
This is particularly common in the summer months when many people sleep with windows open. Like other insects, they are attracted to the artificial light in your home after the sun goes down. Keeping your windows closed will deny them entry to your home, to begin with. If you need to have your window open, fly screens will enable air to freely flow while preventing flies and other insects from invading your property.
Another simple thing you can do to discourage flies from visiting your home is to make sure you cover any food and food debris in your kitchen. This covers food that you throw away in outdoor bins. Try to ensure that bin bags are properly tied and sealed so flies can’t access the food within.